This is a sponsored post on behalf of The Motherhood and Naturally Fresh®. All opinions are my own.
If you’re looking for an easy and delicious game day snack, these tasty slow cooker buffalo ranch chicken sliders are a simple dish that will have your crowd cheering for more! It’s one of my go to recipes for each and every game day get together.
Topped with my favorite Naturally Fresh® Classic Ranch dressing and served on a mini potato slider bun, it’ll be hard to wait to dig in to these. They’re the perfect game day snack or week night dinner for the family.
Don’t forget to top your sliders with my cute game day toppers as well! Each topper is 2″ round and printed on 8″x10″. These can be printed at home or at your local photo lab. Enjoy!
- 3-4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 jar, wing sauce of choice
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 jar, Naturally Fresh® Classic Ranch Dressing
- 12 slider buns
- In a slow cooker, add your chicken breasts and top with 1 – 1 1/2 cups of wing sauce and onions
- Cover and cook on low for 6-7 hours or on high for 4-5 hours
- Remove chicken from slow cooker once completed and shred, using two forks.
- Reserve 1/4 cup of liquid from the slow cooker and discard the remainder.
- Place your shredded chicken back into the slow cooker or large bowl with the reserved liquid and add 1/2 cup of wing sauce from the jar.
- Stir/Mix well
- Top with Naturally Fresh® Classic Ranch dressing and serve
Who’s ready for a giveaway? Enter below for a chance to win (4) coupons to try Naturally Fresh® dressings for FREE! Giveaway ends February 2nd at midnight, EST.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Want to learn more about Naturally Fresh®?
Which Naturally Fresh® dressing would you like to try?
Classic Ranch, Lite Ranch, Bleu Cheese or Lite Bleu Cheese