Are you getting ready for Halloween? I have some amazing treats coming up on the blog over the next couple weeks to prepare you for the big night! But first, let’s get started with these delicious Halloween Graveyard Brownies!
Last week, I put this recipe together and it is absolutely perfect for a Halloween treat. The kids can even help you make it! These brownies were really the perfect batch. They came out so moist and chewy. Just the way I like them! I cut them into squares and frosted them with a milk chocolate whipped icing. I then crushed up some Oreos to simulate dirt and placed them on top.
I came across these tombstone Peeps while out for breakfast a few weeks ago and bought them, just because…Something my husband says I do more often than not. I just found them so cute and I knew I would eventually come up with something to use them for. So, I stuck two toothpicks into the tombstones and pushed them down into the dirt of each brownie.
My little guy loves these candy corn pumpkins we found at our local grocery store, so I added those to the top as well. They came out so cute and were just delicious! I will definitely be making these again if we have our Halloween block party this year.
What are some of your favorite Halloween treats?
- 1 Box. fudge brownie mix
- 1 tub, whipped milk chocolate icing
- 15-20 Oreos
- Peeps Tombstones
- Candy corn pumpkins (optional)
- Prepare brownies as directed in a 13″x9″ pan.
- Allow to cool completely and cut into squares with a sharp knife.
- Frost each square with whipped icing.
- Remove filling from each Oreo and crush cookies.
- Sprinkle crushed Oreos on top of icing.
- Place two toothpicks in a tombstone and press down into brownie
- Add a candy corn pumpkin as an optional decoration and Enjoy!