This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #muBarista #CollectiveBias The following content is intended for readers who are 21 or older.
Tis’ the season for family gatherings, parties and of course, drinks! We had a great Thanksgiving this year. The food was great and the company was even better!! I am so thankful for my family, friends and of course all of you.
Every year, as we get closer to Christmas, we get together with a few of our friends for a Christmas party. Sometimes we do a cookie exchange, secret santa and a pot luck. The latter, usually brings some great treats and a few surprises. It’s being with family and friends that truly make Christmas so joyous.
We decided on Secret Santa this year and I know exactly what I am getting mine. Coffee lovers rejoice! I am over the moon excited to share with you my new favorite drink, mü coffeehouse cocktails and of course, my Peppermint Mocha Frappuccino recipe!
I found mü coffeehouse cocktails at my local Publix, but it is also available at other retailers ( with a$2 instant coupon hanging from the neck of the bottles). Each flavor is smooth, creamy and absolutely delicious!
Now, who’s ready to try this recipe out? Living in South Florida makes this recipe perfect for any time of the day!
- 1 cup mü creamy coco cappuccino
- 2 cup milk
- 1 pkg (0.73 oz) hot cocoa
- 1tsp peppermint syrup
- 4.5 cup ice
- 1 can whipped topping
- 2-3 large candy canes, crushed
- 2-4 large candy canes for garnish (optional)
- Place mü creamy coco cappuccino, milk, hot cocoa, peppermint syrup and ice in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into a glass or mug and top with whipped topping.
- Add the crushed candy cane to the whipped topping.
- Break the curved end off of a candy cane and place into your drink for garnish and some added flavor.
- Drink and be Merry!
I cannot wait to share this recipe with my friends and family this year. I think they will be presently surprised by the rich, creamy flavor this drink offers.