I officially declare Fall! This morning, on my way home from an appointment, I decided to stop at Dunkin Donuts to pick up some munchkins for my little guy. While in line, I spotted pumpkin munchkins!!! Yes, pumpkin!!! So, in my mind, if they are selling pumpkin everything before September 1st, it’s fall ya’ll!
When I got home, my wheels were turning and I remembered that I had a recently bought the white chocolate candy corn M&M’s on my recent Target run. So I grabbed some pre-packaged cookie dough and got started. You are going to love these, everyone here did!
- Pre-packaged chocolate chip cookie dough
- One package of M&M’s White Chocolate Candy Corn
- Pre-heat oven and bake cookies as directed on packaging.
- Remove from oven when only two minutes are remaining on your bake time.
- Place M&M’s on cookies and gently press into the dough.
- Bake for additional 2 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool for about 10-15 mins.
What is your favorite fall treat?