Stay away from the beaches! Shark Week is back with a vengeance all this week for it’s 28th year!
Jaw dropping encounters and cringe-worthy attacks will keep us glued to the couch for a good part of the week, but we can only eat so many goldfish…
Sink your teeth into this tasty Shark Infested Jello snack and check out Shark Week on Discovery!
Shark Infested Jello
- 6 oz. box Jello (Berry Blue flavor)
- 2 cups boiling water
- 2 cups cold water
- Cool Whip
- Graham Cracker Crumbs
- Gummy Sharks
- In a mixing bowl, empty you package of Jello
- Add boiling water and stir until completely dissolved (about 2 mins.)
- Stir cold water into the bowl.
- Place liquid Jello in a glass or clear plastic cups.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours or until firm.
- Spoon Cool Whip on top of each glass.
- Sprinkle graham chracker crumbs on one side.
- Place a gummy shark on top of the whipped cream, beside graham cracker crumbs.