Are you ready for some football? I know I am! It has been a rough week for me as I have been busy with school PTA and Fundraising, but I am ready to sit on the couch today and watch football with my husband! It’s one of our favorite pastimes and I usually make something for us to enjoy.
This week, I chose to make Progresso Chili Cheese dip. This recipe is so simple to make and ready to enjoy in about 10-20 minutes.
In this recipe, I used the Progresso Chili -Smokehouse Pork and Beef Chili with Beans found on the soup aisle. This product is amazing for quick recipes which incorporate chili or for a quick meal on the go. I can’t wait to share this recipe and giveaway with you below!
- 1 Progresso Chili – Smoke House Pork & Beef Chili with Beans
- 1 16oz Velveeta Mexican Cheese
- 1 can Rotel with tomatoes and green chills (drained)
- 1 bag Mexican blend shredded cheese
- Pre-heat oven to 350°.
- Cube 14 oz of Velveeta Mexican Cheese.
- In a medium or large saucepan, combine all ingredients.
- Cook on medium-low, stirring until cheese is melted/combined.
- Pour into an oven safe bowl.
- Sprinkle with Mexican blend shredded cheese and bake for 5-10 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
- Garnish with Jalapeños and/or red pepper (optional)
Want a chance to try Progresso Chili?
Enter my Progresso Chili Prize Pack Giveaway below! One lucky reader will win a prize pack featuring Progresso’s new Chili and Stew flavors, Progresso Ladle and a Game Day Cooler Chair! ($25 Value)
Many thanks to Progresso™ for sponsoring this post and encouraging me to make a winning game day dish!