The PEEPS® and PEEPS & COMPANY® products, information, and additional gift pack have been provided by PEEPS® and PEEPS & COMPANY®.
And just like that, Spring is in the air. Where does the time go? I feel like the year just started and here I am taking the kids to Easter egg hunts, dyeing eggs, making Easter bark and stuffing Easter baskets! We recently visited a local park with friends and had a great time! The kids hunted for eggs, dyed eggs in shaving cream and a new one for me; rice! I really love the effect of that technique and look forward to using it again sometime with my little ones.
PEEPS® have been a long-time favorite in my home. So, to me, there is nothing quite like a PEEPS® marshmallow. Especially around Easter! Have you seen my PEEPS® Rice Krispies Treats Pops? Yummy!! They’re so soft and fluffy and covered in just the perfect about of sugar. This years PEEPS® Easter line-up includes:
- PEEPS® Orange Delight Flavored Marshmallow Dipped in Orange Fudge
- PEEPS® Marshmallow Chicks
- PEEPS® Marshmallow Bunnies
- PEEPS® Decorated Eggs
- PEEPS® Party Cake Flavored Marshmallow Chicks
- PEEPS® Sour Watermelon Flavored Marshmallow Chicks
- PEEPS® Chocolate Dipped Mousse Flavored Marshmallow Chicks
- PEEPS® Chocolate Covered Marshmallow Chicks
- PEEPS® Rainbow Pop
- MIKE AND IKE® Easter Treats
- MIKE AND IKE® Jellybeans
- HOT TAMALES® Jellybeans
And don’t forget these awesome goodies from PEEPS & COMPANY®.
- 5-inch PEEPS® Plush
- PEEPS® earbuds
- PEEPS® luggage tag
Interested in more? Check out the PEEPS AND COMPANY® website and save 20% off your next purchase by using the EASTERTREATS discount code. Offer Expires April 15, 2016.
Using all of the goodies above, I was able to create this adorable basket for Bunbun. Filled with lots of treats, including my Easter Bark, bubbles and puzzles; she is a PEEPS® fanatic and I know that she is going to love this on Easter morning.
I always like to add a homemade treat to my baskets every year and thanks to PEEPS & COMPANY®, I was able to make this easy Easter bark to add that personal touch. Made with only 3 simple ingredients, this Easter bark is quick and delicious!
- MIKE AND IKE® Easter Treats
- Vanilla Almond Bark
- Vanilla crumble crushed hard candy, any color(s) of choice
- Sugar sprinkles (optional)
- Line a shallow baking pan with wax paper
- Melt almond bark according to directions on packaging and stir until smooth
- Pour melted almond back onto wax paper and spread with a spatula
- Sprinkle MIKE AND IKE® Easter Treats onto melted almond bark
- Top with vanilla crumble crushed candy and sugar sprinkles
- Allow to set 10-20 mins, or place in the freezer
- Once your Easter Bark is hard, break it up into pieces and enjoy!
Want to win your own Easter PEEPS® Prize Pack? Enter below and one lucky reader will receive a PEEP-tastic box of sweetness! This giveaway is open to U.S residents only.
Vinessa Vasquez says
The Easter bark looks so yummy and fun to make with my kids! Thanks for sharing!
Elizabeth Miller says
this really looks good. My daughter would love this. She loves peeps as well.
Nancy Loring says
I have never heard of dyeing eggs with shaving cream or rice so I will be looking those up because we love trying new crafts. Also thank you for the Easter Bark recipe.
Amy Orvin says
I love Peeps and that Easter bark does look so delicious! Happy Easter!!
We love Peeps. They come out with a theme for every holiday, so you can have bunnies at Easter, ghosts at Halloween and gingerbread men at Christmas. We eat them all year.
adrien beatty says
I absolutely love the idea for the Easter bark that is something I never considered. What a great way to incorporate everything!
Jackie Tetreault says
Peeps have always been like an Easter tradition forever….yummy!