Last week was nothing but volunteering at Bunbun’s school and baking. I was so exhausted! But for some reason, being in the kitchen is a stress reliever for me. Maybe because it keeps my mind busy and off of the daily stresses. But either way, it’s one of my favorite things to do. I don’t think you will ever hear me complain about being in the kitchen, unless its because I am doing the dishes. I despise doing the dishes. I’d rather cook!
The kids asked me when I would be making Christmas treats a few days ago, so after my long and grueling week, I grabbed a few things at Winn-Dixie and decided to get started. What’s even better is that the Betty Crocker Premium Brownie mixes have been on sale, 2 for $4 plus fuel perks! And if you buy 3 products, you can use this coupon!
If you liked my Graveyard Brownies I made around Halloween, you are going to love these easy Holiday treats. Get ready for my Christmas Tree Brownies! They are oozy, gooey and the perfect Christmas take-a-long treat for parties. And did I mention they are super easy to make?
- 1 Box, Betty Crocker Supreme Ultimate Fudge Brownie Mix
- 1 Tub, Betty Crocker Rich and Creamy Vanilla Frosting
- Green Food Coloring
- 1 bag, mini, multi-colored or red chocolate candies
- 1 box, Candy Canes
- 1 Bottle, white clear sugar sprinkles
- Bake brownies according to box and cool completely.
- In a medium bowl or mixer, empty the tub of frosting.
- Add several drops of green food coloring and mix until well blended and there are no dark spots of coloring.
- Carefully remove brownies from pan and place on parchment paper.
- Using a Christmas Tree cookie cutter, cut christmas trees, remove and set aside.
- Break the end off of a candy cane, and insert into the bottom of the Christmas Tree to create a ‘stump’.
- Frost tops of brownies with frosting using a knife in a zig zag motion to create a wave/fluffy effect.
- Top with colored chocolate candies and sugar sprinkles.
What fun treats have you begun baking this season? Bake Memories and share them with me below and enter the giveaway for your chance to win $20 Pay Pal Cash!
While you’re at it, be sure to check out the Betty Crocker 24 Days of Cookies page for 24 days of amazing recipes!