Does anyone else ever feel like homework is never-ending? The past two weeks seemed to have picked up a bit and even I am having a hard time keeping up! Some nights, I look up at the clock and its already dinner time. Then, I am left scrambling what to prepare. EEK!!!
Enter my Giveaway below to win $20 in Pay Pal Cash and make your own #MummyDogs!
- 1 tube, crescent rolls.
- 1 pack hot dogs
- 2 1/2 slices, American cheese
- 1 pkg. candy eyes
- 1 can, cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Unroll crescent rolls and press down along seams to smooth.
- Using a pizza cutter, cut dough into thin strips.
- Cut cheese into strips and place under hot dog.
- Wrap strips of dough around cheese and hot dog, like mummy bandages. Be sure to leave a space for eyes.
- Place mummy dogs on an ungreased cookie sheet and spray lightly with cooking spray.
- Bake for 13-17 minutes.
- Before serving, place a dab of mustard in the eye area and add two candy eyes.
- Serve with ketchup and mustard.