I can’t get enough of Oreos!!! They are definitely one of my weaknesses when it comes to sweets and I don’t have the willpower to say no to all of their deliciousness. Last month, I posted a recipe for Cookies & Cream Cupcakes which received quite a response. So, I am back this month with a new recipe for you to enjoy.
These Cookies and Cream donuts were so good, even Sophie stole a few off of the counter! My poor hubby came home from work and didn’t even get one. They are made with a simple, white cake mix with Oreo’s mixed in and topped with Fluff and Oreo cookie crumbs. These donuts are soft-baked and very easy to make. Your family is sure to eat more than one!
- White Cake Mix (Pillsbury Moist Supreme)
- 1 cup water
- 1/3 cup oil
- 3 whole eggs
- Marshmallow Fluff
- Preheat oven to 350° and spray donut pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Prepare cake mix as directed on box.
- Separate 9-11 Oreos and remove the cream.
- In a food processor, or blender chop Oreo cookies for your batter.
- Fold Oreos into batter.
- Spoon batter into donut pan until about 2/3 full
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until donuts are cooked all the way through.
- Remove from the oven and allow donuts to cool on baking rack, about 10 mins.
- In a food processor, or blender chop additional Oreo Cookies, with the cream removed for your topping. Chop as many as you think you’ll need or would like on the top; I used about 15.
- In a medium microwave safe bowl, heat marshmallow fluff for 30-60 seconds or until it begins to expand and is of soft consistency. Stir if necessary.
- Dip the top of each donut into the marshmallow fluff; swirl around to cover and remove.
- Place on plate or cooling rack and immediately top with crushed Oreos. Do not let them sit, or the fluff will set and the Oreos will not stick.